The nutritious Kiwifruit is a very good source of Vitamin C and Vitamin K as well as containing Dietary Fiber, Vitamin E , Potassium and Copper. The Vitamin C content of Kiwifruit has been shown to be even higher than some citrus fruits, and may promote cardiovascular health, as well as be beneficial to the respiratory system in some individuals. The plentiful nutrients in the Kiwifruit have shown it to be helpful in maintaining overall health. Also, the Kiwifruit's ample fiber may promote healthy bowel movements.
1. Kiwi fruit contains rich vitamin and minerals, amino acids, it has high nutritional value.
2. Tartish in kiwi fruit can promote gastrointestinal wriggle and reduce flatulence, and has the function of improving sleeping.
3. Kiwi fruit can prevent senile osteoporosis and inhibit the deposition of cholesterol in the artery wall,which control the arteriosclerosis.
4. Kiwi fruit can prevent senile plaque formation and delay the human consenescence.
1. Applied as raw material to add in wine, fruit juice, bread, cake, cookies, candy and other foods;
2. Applied as food additives, not only improve the color, fragrance and taste, but improve the nutritional value of food;
3. Applied as raw material in health product field.
1) Good fluidity and soluble in water
2) Long preservative time than fresh fruit
3) Easy for transportation due to powder form
4) Made from the seasonal fruit, ensure the freshness and nutrition
5) Microbiology control in line with national standards
6) Heavy metal control fulfill National Norms and Codes